Studio - Studio Instructor
Balancing Goat Coffee Company is currently looking for a reliable, energetic, and motivated class instructor with a "can do" attitude.
Studio Class Possible Hours Monday - Saturday 5:00AM to 9:00PM
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Delivers entertaining, exciting, motivational, engaging, empowering, educational, and professional yoga or fitness classes to ensure clients are satisfied with their experience and remain motivated to attain their personal goals.
- Monitors and connects to students during classes by educating and inspiring them on breath and personal sensation and fitness growth.
- Listens to participants, answers questions, and engages in conversation before and after classes.
- Availability to teach a minimum of 3 classes per week (classes are offered early mornings, midday, evenings, weekends and some holidays).
- Diligent planning and preparation before each class, including study of choreography and class planning prior to each class, as well as learning full choreography changes on a quarterly basis.
- Assist with keeping the studio tidy.
- Ability to lift hand weights and maintain high-energy.
- A passion for fitness and health.
- Upbeat and positive attitude.
- Punctuality and reliability is a must.
- Exceptional customer service skills; able to interact in a positive and professional way with members and co-workers, exceeding the member's expectations.
- Strong listener with the ability to empathize and problem solve.
- Demonstrate diplomacy in all interactions while using appropriate behavior and language.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
Compensation and Perks:
- Competitive base rate.
- Opportunity for growth within the company.
- Discounted membership to Balancing Goat Studios.
- Employee discounts at the Balancing Goat Coffee Company on food, drinks and retail products.
If you have an eagerness and excitement work for Balancing Goat Coffee Company, please apply online
or submit your resume to email@example.com